We are so excited that we have the green light to reopen the winery for tastings. During the past several months, we have have been working hard to make sure that all of our employees and guests feel safe when they are at the winery.
Revamping our big, beautiful patio and lawn area has allowed us to create a safe space for both our employees and guests...everyone's health is important. The roses are blooming and our new grass is lush and green. The new tables are large and easy to sanitize. It looks beautiful!
We are looking forward to welcoming all of you back and are very appreciate of all of your support during these very difficult and uncertain times.
We have always had high cleaning and sanitation standards but due to Covid-19, we have added some additional protocols to protect our guests and employees.
- As always, we are by appointment so PLEASE let us know when you are coming.
- Our tastings will be outside for the time being and will be limited to no more than 6 guests from the same group. Appointments of different groups will not be combined.
- We will wear our masks and gloves and wash hands frequently.
- Hand sanitizer, masks and gloves will be provided if you need them.
- All guests at the winery must be 21 years of age or order.
- We ask that you keep your pets at home unless they are service animals.
- As always, we will provide each guest with a clean and sanitized glass at the beginning of the tasting.
- We will no longer have a communal spittoon. Instead, we will offer disposable cups for excess wine.
- We will offer touch-less checkout options to the extent possible.
- We will adhere to the guidelines and requirements as outlined at www.covid19.ca.gov
In return, we ask that all of our guests respect social distancing, wear your masks when possible, wash hands frequently and take care in how you interact. We are all in this together.
Most importantly, we wish everyone good health both physically and mentally. As we begin to recover from all of this, stay positive and upbeat. We will get through this. Make plans to visit us! It's time to enjoy some great Arroyo Family Winery wines and have some fun! Let's sip and savor together this summer!
The Vincent Arroyo Family Winery